ESO Log Formatter
- This is a formatting tool for Elder Scrolls Online chat log files.
- You can format the ugly-looking ESO log files into much more readable plain text or HTML tables.
How do I use it?
- To get started, first make sure you have chat logs enabled by running the /chatlog command in the game.
- Once you have chat logs enabled, the file C:\Users\(you)\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Logs\ChatLog.txt should exist and should contain the chat log.
- Once you've located the chat log file, upload it below via Drag-n-Drop, or click "Choose Log File(s)" to select it manually.
- You may select multiple chat log files if you wish.
- Once you get to Step 2, select options to customize the generated logs, then click the orange Generate button at the very bottom of the page.
- Legal Disclaimer: This tool is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, or supported by Bethesda Softworks LLC or ZeniMax Online Studios LLC.
- Data Privacy Notice: This tool does not upload ANYTHING to ANY server on the Internet. 100% of the functionality is contained within your web browser on your computer.